I’ve just got back from the supermarket (where I actually sat in the cafe for an hour and finished the book I was reading before I got the shopping!), and here is our menu for the week.
- Tuesday – mackerel, sweet potato mash, roast mediterranean vegetables; rhubarb and custard strudel
- Wednesday – for my father-in-law and our student: cottage pie, carrots, cabbage; apple crumble. Simon and I are going out for dinner! (we’ve spent the last two Valentine’s Days with my FIL and we’re ready for a change!)
- Thursday – beef stew, mashed potato, carrots, broccoli; strawberry torte
- Friday – salmon, new potatoes, mange tout, leeks, spinach; pancakes
- Saturday – tuna and tomato pasta bake, salad; Tiramisu
- Sunday – Roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, green beans, cauliflower; white chocolate cheesecake and raspberries
- Monday – pizza, salad; chocolate torte
For lunch this week we will be having bean and leek soup, and lentil based soups.