Our Korean student cooked Korean food as a treat for us on Sunday (and it was delicious, we are impressed with his cooking skills. He cooked spicy chicken, and a seafood pancake type dish.), so we actually had our roast dinner on Monday night.
- Tuesday – fish steaks wrapped in bacon, cooked in a spinach sauce, mashed potatoes, spinach, leeks; profiteroles (shop-bought)
- Wednesday – mushroom stroganoff, rice; muhallebi (a Turkish milk and semolina pudding)
- Thursday – pizza, salad; Tiramisu
- Friday – seafood pasta (with a garlic sauce), salad; rhubarb crumble
- Saturday – chili con carne, rice; pancakes
Sunday is my husband’s birthday, and he has not decided what he wants to eat, yet! I am to make cupcakes for everyone at church in the morning ( so I will be have a big baking session on Saturday afternoon. I am looking forward to it!). What we eat on Sunday night will affect what we have on Monday – so I can’t plan any further ahead with the menu yet, all I know is that I will be back at the supermarket on Friday!