This week’s veg box contains:
new potatoes, carrots, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, broad beans (one of my favourites), ramiro peppers, cucumber and summer turnips
I’ve never dealt with ramiro peppers or summer turnips before – I’m going to have to do a little research!
On the menu this week:
- today: lunch: hummus, carrot and cucumber sticks, wholemeal flatbread; dinner: beef stew, potatoes, spring greens (left over from last week’s box), carrots (we’ve overflowing with them), and possibly the summer turnips!
- tomorrow: stuffed eggs, salad, potato salad
- Thursday: mushroom stroganoff and rice
- Friday: pizza, salad
- Saturday: bean chili and rice
- Sunday: roast lamb, roast new potatoes, carrots, broad beans