This weeks veggies are:
new potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, broad beans, ramiro peppers, pointed cabbage, green batavia lettuce, wet garlic, and we also received a complementary bag of basil (smells wonderful)
I’ve supplemented this weeks vegetable delivery with a couple of aubergine and some potatoes.
The menu for the week is:
- Wednesday – parmesan aubergine
- Thursday – fish cakes, salad
- Friday – quinoa, roast veg with feta
- Saturday – falafel, salad, flat bread
- Sunday – roast chicken, new pots, carrots, broad beans
- Monday – left over chicken, salad, potato salad
I’m not managing to finish our supply of carrots each week – we are a fortnight behind at the moment. I think we might have to start eating a carrot with each meal! More carrot cake coming up . . .